1. Cover a rectangular container with a layer of ladyfingers quickly dipped in the orange juice.
2. Divide the other ladyfingers in thirds (dipping them in the orange juice) and line the sides of the container as well.
3. Whip the ricotta together with about 3 or 4 Tbsp of powdered sugar until fluffy.
Mix in the vanilla.
4. Whip the cream together with the remainder of the powdered sugar. Fold it into the ricotta mixture.
5. Sprinkle most of the blueberries onto the ladyfinger base, saving about 2/3 cup
for the star area of the flag.
6. Spread the ricotta cream evenly over the blueberries and decorate the top with
the raspberries and blueberries.
7. Chill well and serve.