150 gr. all purpose flour
50 gr. rice flour
100 gr. coconut sugar (or very fine brown sugar)
100 gr. soft butter (part coconut oil good)
pinch of salt
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 cup each fresh blueberries and raspberries
1 small apple sliced thinly or in small dice
70 gr. all purpose flour
40 gr. coconut sugar
50 gr. cold butter (1/2 solid coconut oil good)
mixed berries and mint leaves for decoration
1. Beat butter, sugar and a pinch of salt until creamy.
2. Beat in the eggs one at a time until mixture is light and fluffy.
3. Stir in the flour sifted with the baking powder.
4. Spread the prepared dough evenly into wax paper lined 20X20 cm. pan.
5. Slightly press the chopped apples on top of the dough.
6. Sprinkle over the berries.
7. Prepare the crumble by rubbing the butter into the flour/sugar mixture to form coarse crumbs. Sprinkle these over the berries.
8. Bake in a preheated 180deg C (370deg F) oven for 40-45 min.
9. When cake is cooled, decorate with a few berries and mint leaves if desired.