A mix of thinly sliced vegetables such as:
pumpkin or squash slices
sliced pre-boiled potatoes
halved cherry tomatoes
fresh herbs: rosemary and thyme
1/4 cup of olive oil
salt and pepper
optional – cubed tofu, crushed ginger, soy sauce
1. Toss the broccoli florets and pumpkin in a mixture of olive oil, garlic and salt.
2. Spread them out evenly over an oiled non-stick oven tray.
3. Arrange the potato slices and cherry tomatoes in between.
4. Sprinkle a bit of oil on them.
5. Roast the vegetables in a 200degC (400deg F) oven for about 30-40 minutes or until slightly browned and done. Turn down heat if they brown too quickly. Serve hot.