1 and 1/2 cups (320 gr.) carnaroli rice
1/2 medium white onion chopped
1 cup fresh blueberries
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. butter
4-5 cups (1 litre or more) vegetable broth
1. Saute’ the onion in the oil until transparent.
2. Add the blueberries, juice of the lime and grated zest.
3. Cook for a couple of minutes, then add the rice.
4. Add the broth gradually, stirring between additions.
5. Cook for about 15-18 minutes or until risotto is creamy and “al dente”.
6. You can mix in a knob of butter in the end if you like.
7. Serve hot with a slice of lime to decorate if desired.