INGREDIENTS (8-10 medium pancakes)
1 cup flour (part rice flour good)
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup milk (almond good)
1/4 cup greek style yogurt
2 tbsp melted butter or oil
1 ripe medium banana
2 tbsp honey
optional: 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2-2/3 cup blueberries (small better for the batter)
1. Whisk together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. Place the wet ingredients (except blueberries) into a blender and whirl until smooth.
3. Pour the wet mixture into the dry and mix until barely combined. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Fry 1/4 cupfuls of batter in a lightly greased pan. Turn and finish frying other side.
5. Serve hot with maple syrup if desired.