1 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup almond flour (or use regular flour)
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/2 cup powdered brown sugar
1/3 cup soft butter (part olive oil good)
1 large egg
1/2 cup sour cream or greek yogurt
1/2 tsp vanilla extract or vanilla powder
1 cup fresh blueberries
Topping: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, 2 tbsp brown sugar and 1 tbsp butter (rubbed together)
1. Sift all the dry ingredients up to salt together. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and mix in the sour cream and vanilla.
4. Stir in the dry mixture without over mixing.
5. Fill paper lined cupcake tins almost to the top with batter. Press 3 blueberries into each cupcake.
6. Sprinkle some of the topping over each.
7. Bake for 25-30 min. until done. Cool 10 min. in pan before turning out the cupcakes to a cooling rack.