For two persons:
2 slices any yellow sweet bread or cake cut in half
1 cup of very fresh and soft ricotta
1 cup freshly whipped and sweetened cream
2 tbsp. powdered sugar
1/2 cup each blueberries and raspberries
1/4 cup sliced and toasted almonds
1. Beat the ricotta with the powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Fold in the whipped cream.
3. Spread each half slice with the cream mixture.
4. Sprinkle with some of the berries.
5. Top with the other half of cake, cream mixture and more berries.
6. Sprinkle the sliced almonds on top.