250 gr rice for risotto (preferably Carnaroli)
200 gr Taleggio cheese (a mild, creamy, medium aged cheese) cubed
125 gr blueberries (about 3/4 cup)
1/2 small scallion, sliced
2 litres vegetable broth (about 8 cups or more as needed)
1 cup white wine
1 tbsp butter
2 tbsp parmesan cheese
1. Pour about 2 tbs olive oil in a saucepan and sauté’ the scallion.
2. Add the rice and toast it for a couple of minutes.
3. Mix in the blueberries and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Pour in the wine and while mixing let it evaporate.
5. Now gradually add the broth (about 2 cups at a time) and mix until the liquid is absorbed. Continue adding the broth until the rice is done: about 14-15 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and mix in the cheeses and tablespoon of butter.
7. Serve with extra parmesan if desired.