Filets of sea bass (2 per person)
2 cups chopped or halved cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup taggiasca olives (pitted)
1/4 cup sliced almonds
a small piece of grated ginger
1/2 cup of white wine
1/2 lemon, sliced
salt and pepper
fresh sprigs of rosemary and thyme
1. Preheat oven to 180deg C (375deg F)
2. Mix wine with salt, pepper and grated ginger. Add fish and marinate for 1/2 hour or less.
3. Line a baking pan with parchment paper overlapping on the sides. Grease with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle 1/2 the tomatoes in the pan.
5. Remove fish from marinade and place on top of tomatoes.
6. Sprinkle rest of tomatoes, olives and almonds over the fish.
7. Add the herbs and lemon slices and spritz with a little olive oil.
8. Cover fish closely with the overlapping parchment paper and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.