2 cups (230 gr.) sifted all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1 to 1 1/4 cups (about 200 gr.) sugar (part honey is ok)
3/4 cup of ricotta cheese (or cream cheese ok)
1/2 cup (125 gr) yogurt
1/4 cup Chia seeds (or poppy seeds ok)
1/2 cup soft butter (part coconut oil ok)
grated rind of organic lemon plus juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tsp vanilla
1. Mix seeds into yogurt and set aside.
2. Sift flour, baking powder, soda and salt together.
3. Beat butter, cheese and sugar until fluffy.
4. Add eggs one at a time and continue beating until light and creamy.
5. Mix in vanilla.
6. Now add the flour mixture alternately with the yogurt mixture. Add a little more yogurt or milk (almond or coconut or regular) if mixture is too thick.
7. Fill cupcake tins (with cupcake liners) almost to the top.
8. Bake in a 170deg C (325deg F) pre-heated oven for about 25 minutes.