INGREDIENTS (6 large or 12 medium cupcakes)
1 cup (150 gr.raw) steamed pumpkin puree
1 cup + 2 tbsp. all purpose flour (OO)
3/4 cup (80 gr.) ground almond meal
1/2 cup (60 gr.) coconut sugar
1/3 cup (60 gr.) plain yogurt
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tsp. baking powder + 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 cup very soft butter or coconut oil
2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar (optional)
pinch of salt
1/3 cup chocolate chips
1. Beat eggs, salt and sugar until fluffy.
2. Stir in butter (or oil), yogurt and pumpkin puree.
3. Stir in the flour sifted with the baking powder and soda.
4. Stir in the almond flour, vinegar and chocolate chips.
5. Fill the paper lined cupcake tins and bake at 180degC (370deg.F) for 20-25 min.