1 cup small rolled oats (oatmeal flakes)
1 cup water
1/2 cup almond milk (or any milk of your choice)*
1/4 tsp. salt
1-2 squares of a small bar of dark chocolate
1 tbsp. honey
fresh raspberries (or blueberries)
*or all milk
1. Bring water, milk and salt to a boil.
2. Stir in the oatmeal.
3. Simmer 2-3 minutes while stirring time to time.
4. Remove from heat and cover. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Stir in dark chocolate (and honey) until it melts while porridge is hot.
6. Top with raspberries (and chopped walnuts if desired) and serve.
TIP If you have any leftover porridge you can make delicious crepes:
1 cup porridge
1/2 cup almond (or regular milk)
1/2 cup flour
1/4-1/2 tsp. salt
Blend all ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Make like regular crepes.