5 containers of flour (I used 3c. regular flour, 1 c. whole wheat, 1 c. cornstarch)
1 container (slightly less) sugar
1 envelope baking powder (about 3 tsp)
1 1/2 containers yogurt (or milk, kefir)
100 gr. butter (half coconut oil if you wish)
for the filling:
Mix together until smooth:
1/2 box of amaretto cookies (about 100 gr.) crushed
125 gr. ricotta cheese
1/2 container cream (or milk)
1/2 container sugar
2 tblsp cocoa
powdered sugar for dusting
1. Sift flour (or flours) with baking powder.
2. Beat the eggs with the yogurt and melted butter (plus oil if used).
3. Combine with dry mixture, barely mixing. (might need your hands as mixture is very
4. Transfer half the dough to a well greased bundt pan and top with the filling.
5. Cover with the remainder of dough, roughly spreading it over the top.
6. Bake in a 180C. (350F.) preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes or until a
toothpick comes out clean. Cool 10 min., turn out and dust with powdered sugar.