1/2 cup (115 gr.) butter
1/2 cup (90 gr.) light brown sugar
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup flour
1/2 cup finely ground cornmeal (fumetto)
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. baking powder
pinch of salt
1 1/2 (45 gr.) cups cornflakes (crushed to a rough crumble)
1/4 cup (40 gr.) chocolate chips
1. Beat butter, sugar and honey until fluffy.
2. Beat in vanilla and egg.
3. Sift flours, soda and baking powder together and mix into the above mixture.
4. Incorporate the chocolate chips. Chill mixture briefly (10 min) in fridge.
5. Form small balls (about a tablespoonful) rolling them into the crushed cornflakes.
6. Gently press in the cornflakes.
7. Place the cookies without pressing them onto a wax paper lined or greased pan.
8. Bake the cookies for 15-20 min in a preheated 180deg C (370deg F) oven.
9. Remove when golden to a cooling rack.