1. Blend all the crepe ingredients together in a blender, or beat with a mixer.
2. Set aside and let rest (minimum 1/2 hour, even overnight in the fridge OK).
3. In the meantime prepare the orange sauce.
For the sauce:
1 tbsp brown sugar
1-2 tbsp unsalted butter
1 tbsp honey
juice of 1/2 organic orange
1/2 orange peeled and sliced thinly
grated rind of 1 organic orange
optional: 1 tbsp Grand Marnier orange liquor
1. Melt the butter with the sugar and honey in a small saucepan.
2. Pour in the orange juice and let it simmer for 3 or 4 minutes or until slightly thickened.
3. Stir in the orange slices (can be cut up a bit) and cook for a couple of minutes more.
4. Add the orange zest (and optional Grand Marnier if desired) and set aside.
5. Fry the crepes on a slightly oiled teflon pan. Fold them in fourths.
6. Place the crepes in the sauce, turning over once and warm them up for a couple of minutes in their sauce. Best served warm.
Note: This recipe makes two small portions. Double or triple it if required.