2 cups (200 gr.) flour
1/4 cup (35 gr.) almond meal
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar (or baking powder)
1/4 cup (50 gr.) sugar
1/3 cup (90 gr.) butter (half coconut oil good)
1 beaten egg
1/4 cup (40 ml) milk or cream
1. Combine and whisk together all the dry ingredients except raisins.
2. Mix in the raisins.
2. Beat together the egg and milk and mix into the dry ingredients until barely combined.
3. Drop large spoonfuls of dough onto a wax paper lined baking sheet.
4. Bake in a preheated 180deg C (370deg F) oven for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
5. Remove biscuits to cool on a cooling rack.