1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup butter (part coconut oil good)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Sift together the dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. Beat butter and brown sugar together until fluffy.
3. Beat in the egg and the vanilla.
4. Stir in the flour mixture.
5. Stir in the oatmeal, walnuts, chocolate chips and cranberries.
6. Roll teaspoonfuls of dough into small balls the size of a walnut.
7. Place balls on a wax paper lined cookie sheet. Flatten with a fork dipped in water.
8. Bake in a 350deg F (170deg C) preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until done.
9. Cool on a cooling rack and store cookies in a tightly covered container.