2 tbsp. sunflower seeds
1/2 cup hazelnuts
2 tbsp. almonds
1 tsp. fennel seeds
3 tbsp. coriander
3 tbsp. sesame seeds
1 tbsp. cumin seeds
1 tsp. peppercorns
2 tbsp. black sesame seeds
1 tbsp. coarse sea salt or pink salt
1/2 tsp. sweet paprika
1. Roast seeds and nuts (up to cumin seeds) in an ungreased frying pan for 3 minutes, stirring constantly being careful not to scorch the ingredients. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
2. Grind the cooled nuts and seeds in a food processor together with the peppercorns.
3. Add the sesame seeds, salt and paprika and pulse for two or three times.
4. Transfer mixture into a tightly covered container.
5. To serve dip bread in oil and then in the seed mixture or sprinkle on salads and soups.