1/2 cup (120 gr.) soft butter
1/2 cup (100 gr.) coconut sugar
1 cup (150 gr.) flour
1 tsp. baking powder
pinch of salt
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 cup granola of your choice
2 cups (60 gr.) slightly crushed cereal flakes*
optional: 1/4 cup raisins
*you can use cornflakes or as I did whole wheat and rice flakes
1. Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. Beat in egg.
3. Mix in flour sifted with baking powder and salt.
4. Incorporate the granola.
5. Refrigerate mixture for at least 1/2 hour.
6. Form heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into balls.
7. Roll balls into the crushed cereal to coat completely. Flatten slightly.
8. Place cookies on a wax paper lined cookie sheet leaving enough space between for spreading out. Bake them in a 180degC/370degF oven for 18 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack.