INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
1 cup powdered sugar
4 oz. (120 gr.) any cream cheese
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
3/4 cup peanut butter
10 chocolate cookies, crushed (amaretti good too)
2 tbsp. melted butter (or coconut oil)
1 tbsp. coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
1. Cream sugar and cream cheese until smooth.
2. Beat in the peanut butter until well blended.
3. Fold in the whipped cream (leave a little for topping). Set aside.
4. For the crumble: Mix the cookie crumbs with the sugar. Mix in the butter.
1. Place a layer of the cookie crumb mixture in a glass serving dish.
2. Place 1/4 of the peanut butter cream on top.
3. Place a dollop of the reserved whipped cream on each.
4. Sprinkle a little crushed cookie mixture on top.
5. Chill for at least an hr. (if you can wait!) and serve.