1 ready roll of croissants
1/4 cup soft unsalted butter
3 tbsp. pumpkin puree
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. powdered ginger
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/2 cup cream
1/2 cup coconut sugar
pinch of salt
1. Unroll the dough from the tube of ready-roll croissants.
2. Pinch together the triangles. Lightly roll out to a 9″X6″ rectangle. Set aside.
3. In the meantime prepare the caramel: Simmer together the sugar and cream for 3 min.
4. While caramel cools, prepare the filling: Mix together the butter and pumpkin.
5. In another bowl whisk together the coconut sugar and spices.
4. Place slices over the prepared pan.
5. Bake rolls for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes then flip the pan over to a serving dish. Rolls will be covered with the caramel sauce. Serve warm.