One star shaped bread (or any other soft white round loaf) about 1 and 1/2 lbs. (3/4 kg.)
1 cup (200 gr.) Robiolina cream cheese (or plain cream cheese)
1/2 cup (100 gr.) mascarpone cheese
1/2 cup (100 gr.) gorgonzola cheese
1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
1 small thinly sliced and peeled cucumber
a bunch of thinly sliced radishes
a few slices of smoked salmon
optional: fresh dill roughly chopped
1. Combine and beat together the cream and mascarpone cheeses along with the yogurt or sour cream.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Separate the star part of the bread from the tail trying to maintain a star shape.
4. Slice the star horizontally into four slices.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixture on the bottom slice and top with the salmon slices (and dill if using).
6. Place the next plain slice on top. Spread with the cream cheese mixture and top with the vegetable slices.
7. Place another plain slice over the vegetable layer and spread that with the remaining cream cheese mixture mixed with the gorgonzola cheese.
8. Now top your layers with the last piece of bread. Decorate if desired with a slice of Carambola (star fruit) and a piece of yellow or red cherry tomato. Reconnect the “tail” and slice when needed. The layered star can then be cut into wedges like a cake.