INGREDIENTS for one large or two small cups
1 and 1/2 cups milk (almond or other veg drinks good too)
2 squares from a bar of dark chocolate (about 60 gr.) broken into pieces
2 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp rice flour
2 tsp. brown or coconut sugar
1. Sift or whisk cocoa, rice flour and sugar into a small saucepan.
2. Mix in the cold milk gradually until mixture is smooth and without lumps.
3. Bring mixture to the boiling point and add the chocolate pieces.
4. Mix constantly for about a minute until smooth and chocolate is melted.
5. Remove from heat and mix again for a minute.
6. Pour into cup(s) and top with marshmallow (or whipped cream) if desired. Enjoy!