1 cup yogurt plus 1 cup almond milk
1 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
1/2 cup coconut sugar (or brown sugar)
1 and 2/3 cups spelt (or whole-wheat flour)
1 tsp. baking powder plus 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. coconut oil (or other vegetable oil)
1/2 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
4 or 5 chopped fresh apricots (dried ok too)
1. Combine the yogurt and milk. Mix in the oatmeal.
2. Cover the mixture and place in the fridge overnight (or for a few hours).
3. Preheat the oven to 375deg F (180deg C).
4. Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy.
5. Add the oatmeal mixture and blend well.
6. Whisk together the remaining dry ingredients.
7. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
8. Fold in the chopped apricots. Fill greased muffin tins almost to top.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Remove and cool on a wire rack.