One large bunch of purple or green kale (stems removed)
3-4 tblsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
a pinch of black pepper
a pinch of red pepper
optional: 2-3 tblsp sesame seeds
1. Wash and dry the kale. Remove stems (including central one). Tear into smaller pieces.
2. Place the rest of the ingredients into a large bowl. Add the kale.
3. Using hands incorporate all the oil into the leaves coating them well.
4. Spread the prepared leaves onto a foil lined baking pan in one layer.
5. Sprinkle the kale with the sesame seeds.
6. Bake the kale in a 180deg C (370deg F) preheated oven for 7-8 minutes until crisped.