1/2 lb. (200-250 gr.) kale washed, trimmed and ends of stems removed
1 medium scallion, chopped
1 crushed clove of garlic
a few small dried red peppers (according to taste) chopped with seeds removed
3 – 4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmigiano cheese (or more to taste)
1. Roughly chop the prepared kale in bite sized pieces.
2. Heat a wide pan with olive oil.
3. Gently sauté the scallion. Add the kale and gently continue sautéing, adding a little water to prevent burning.
4. Cover and cook over a low flame for about 15 minutes stirring occasionally. Mix in the chopped red pepper.
5. Cook the pasta of your choice (here I used Saragolla bio-organic spaghetti).
6. Add the drained pasta to the pan with the kale stir fry and mix together adding a bit of extra olive oil.
7. Serve with a sprinkling of grated parmigiano cheese.