1/2 cup butter
1/2-3/4 cups powdered sugar (light brown good)
1 egg white
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tbsp. cornstarch
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup rice flour
1/2 cup almond flour
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tbsp. water
1. Sift flours, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
2. Cream butter and powdered sugar together. Mix in starch.
3. Beat in the egg white.
4. Mix in the flour gradually alternating with the water.
5. Gather the dough into a ball. Then form 2 disks. Chill 1/2-1 hr. in fridge.
6. Roll out each disk and press out shapes with a cookie cutter.
7. Press pine nuts and/or sesame seeds into the cookies.
8. Bake cookies at 170deg C/350deg F) 10-12 min. or barely golden.
9. Remove them to a cooling rack.