1 cup flour
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. cream of tartar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/3 cup butter (half coconut or olive oil good)
1/2 cup coconut or brown sugar (a little less still good)
1/4 cup plain yogurt1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/3-1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Sift together the flours, baking powders and salt. Set aside.
2. Beat the butter, peanut butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time until fluffy.
4. Fold in the flour mixture alternating with the yogurt. Incorporate the chocolate chips.
5. Spread the dough into a 9X12 inch baking pan lined with greased wax paper.
6. Bake in a preheated 350deg F (180deg C) oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
7. Remove pan and slide the baked brownie onto a cooling rack. When cooled cut into squares.