Filling: 1 cup whipping cream, berries
1. Preheat oven to 180 C.
2. Using electric mixer, whisk eggs and sugar until light.
3. Add 75ml (3fl oz) warm water and continue beating until thick and lemon colored.
4. Sift flour and baking powder together and fold carefully into egg mixture.
5. Divide the mixture between two 8 inch cake pans lined with slightly greased wax
6. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Cool pans for 5 minutes, then turn the
layers onto a wire rack (peel off paper) and cool completely.
7. Fill layers with lightly sweetened whipped cream. Sprinkle powdered sugar on
top and decorate with berries of your choice.