6 to 8 chicken parts
4 tbsp cream
2-3 tbsp. mustard
3/4 cup chicken stock
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. honey
optional: 1 clove garlic crushed
a few sprigs of fresh thyme or rosemary
1. Place chicken in a roasting pan and salt lightly.
2. Mix all the rest of the ingredients together and pour evenly over the chicken.
3. Add the thyme or rosemary and cover with foil.
4. Bake in a 375deg.F (190deg.C) preheated oven for 40-45 minutes.
5. Remove foil after 20 minutes and continue baking for the rest of the time until done.