1 – 1/3 cups fresh raspberries (or strawberries or other berries)
1/4 cup agave syrup or honey
1 tsp. lemon juice
3-4 tbsp. chia seeds
1. Place all the ingredients except chia seeds in the blender and blend until smooth.
2. Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
3. Stir in the chia seeds.
4. Pour jam into a covered jar and store in the fridge a few hours or overnight.
5. The next day give the jam another stir and serve as desired. Delicious on toast or with yogurt.
6. Jam can be refrigerated up to a week.
TIP: If the berry mixture is too thick while straining you can add some fresh juice (for ex. 1/2 grapefruit).