INGREDIENTS (30-35 medium cookies)
1/2 cup butter (half coconut oil good)
2/3 cup coconut sugar
1/2 cup pure peanut butter (no sugar or added ingredients)
1 cup sifted stone ground flour
1/2 cup oatmeal
1/4 cup finely crushed amaretto cookies (or rice flour)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy.
2. Beat in egg and peanut butter.
3. Gradually blend in the flour sifted together with the baking soda and salt.
4. Mix in the crushed amaretto cookies and oatmeal.
5. Fold in the chocolate chips until well distributed. Dough will be soft and sticky.
6. Chill dough in fridge for 1/2- 1 hr. until slightly firm.
7. Form walnut sized balls with the dough. Place them on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
8. Bake for 12 minutes until firm. Let cool 5 minutes them remove cookies to a cooling rack.