1/3 – 1/2 cup finely ground pistachio nuts (about 80 gr.)
1/2 cup soft butter (100 gr.)
1/2 cup light brown sugar (120 gr.)
2 tbsp honey
1 cup all purpose flour (150 gr.) sifted with 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 lightly beaten eggs
1/4 cup plain yogurt (Greek type)
1/2 cup coconut milk (or regular)
1 small bar of 70% dark chocolate (divided in small squares)
1. Line cupcake tins with paper liners (14-16 depending on size)
2. Preheat oven to 180 deg.C (350 deg.F)
3. Place all the ingredients (except chocolate) in a large bowl and beat until smooth and fluffy. (dough will be thick)
4. Spoon the dough into prepared tins and insert a small chocolate square in each center if desired.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown and firm to the touch.
6. Cool and dust with powdered sugar if desired.