1 1/2 oz. (50 gr.) white chocolate (melted over hot water)
1/3 cup soft butter (or coconut oil or a mix)
1/3 cup (30 gr.) cornstarch
1/2 cup (60 gr.) powdered sugar
1/2 tsp. baking soda
3/4 cup (100 gr.) ground pistachios
1. Beat eggs with the powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Beat in butter and cooled melted chocolate.
3. Mix in the cornstarch sifted with baking soda and pistachios.
4. Fill around 12 small muffin cups (lined with paper liners) with the mixture.
5. Bake at 375deg.F (180deg.C) for 12- 15 minutes.
6. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.