1. Place olive oil greased pan in a preheated 220deg.C (400deg.F) oven. Leave in oven for 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime place popover ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. (consistency of heavy cream).
3. Pour mixture into the hot pan removed straight from the oven.
4. Replace pan with batter in oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until popover is golden and sides are puffed up.
5. Fill with your preferred filling. (cooked vegetables with béchamel sauce. Meat with gravy and vegetables. Even a cold salad with chicken, avocado, seafood, lettuce etc.)