INGREDIENTS (for two large or 4 small servings)
For the crumble:
40 gr. butter (about 3 tbsp.)
40 gr. brown sugar (about 3 tbsp.)
40 gr.(1/4 cup) ground almond meal
1 tsp. cinnamon
For chocolate cream base:
125 gr. (1/2 cup) whipping cream
100 gr. 70% chocolate
For the pumpkin cream:
300 gr. pumpkin (cubed,steamed and cooled)
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup whipping cream
3 tbsp. powdered sugar
1 tsp. ginger
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. (crumble) Rub all the ingredients together to form a crumbly mixture – like streusel.
2. Cover mixture and cool in the fridge for at least an hour.
3. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and spread the crumble mixture over evenly.
4. Bake in a 375deg F oven for 10 minutes until golden. Cool completely.
5. In the meantime prepare the chocolate cream: melt the chocolate together with the cream in a double boiler.
6. When melted, cool slightly and pour into two medium or four small dessert glasses.
7. To prepare the pumpkin cream blend all ingredients together until smooth.
8. Pour a layer of the pumpkin cream over the chocolate cream, top with some of the crumble mixture and serve.