1 and 2/3 cups flour (200 gr.)
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
2 tbsp. sugar
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Sift dry ingredients together
2. Combine the cream and yogurt.
3. Quickly stir in the cream/yogurt mixture until a ball of dough forms. Important not to over mix.
4. Press the ball of dough to form a disk on a floured surface. Gently roll the dough to a 1 cm. thickness.
5. Cut out round shapes with a biscuit cutter. Place a few cranberries over half the circles.
6. Cover circles with the remaining plain ones. Press very gently.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes in a preheated 190deg C (400deg F) oven or until golden.