1/3 cup chia seeds
1 and 1/2 cups almond milk (or other non dairy milk)
2 tbsp. maple syrup (or agave syrup) or more to taste
1 tsp. vanilla extract
For raspberry layer
1 cup fresh raspberries (save a few for topping)
2 tbsp. maple or agave syrup
For chocolate layer
a small dark chocolate bar (120 gr. or 4 oz.)
4 tbsp. soy cream
1. Combine the almond milk with the maple syrup and vanilla.
2. Mix in the chia seeds and set aside for 1/2 to 1 hr. at room temperature.
3. Then mix the pudding mixture again to evenly combine the chia seeds.
4. Cover the container and place the fridge for at least 8 hrs.
5. when ready to serve blend the raspberries in the blender with the maple syrup.
6. Melt the chocolate together with the cream over hot water mixing until smooth. Set aside to cool.
TO ASSEMBLE THE LAYERS
1. Give the pudding another good mix. 2. Distribute about half of it into 2 large or 4 small serving glasses.
3. Place a dollop of the chocolate mixture on top of the pudding.
4. Place another layer of the remaining pudding on top.
5. Cover the pudding with some of the pureed raspberries.
6. Place a few of the reserved raspberries on top. Chill or serve immediately.