For the fruit topping:
scant 1/3 cup sugar
1/4 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup fresh raspberries or other berries (strawberries, pitted cherries, etc.)
2 tsp cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 350deg F (180deg C)
2. Mix together crust ingredients and press into a small (8″x8″) wax paper lined pan or loaf pan.
3. Bake 12-15 min. or until crust is firm and slightly golden. Remove from oven.
4. Blend and beat until smooth remaining ingredients together.
5. Pour over crust and and bake 20 minutes more. Remove to a cooling rack.
6. When cooled, chill in the fridge.
7. Cut into bars or squares and serve.