For two persons:
2 medium Branzini (Sea Bass) or similar fish, cleaned and descaled
2 cups of cherry tomatoes, sliced
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 cup of green olives
4 Tbsp olive oil mixed with juice of one lemon
salt and pepper
a few sprigs of fresh thyme (or rosemary)
1. Salt the fish inside and out. Place a small clove of garlic inside cavity.
2. Pour the oil/lemon juice mixture into a baking pan.
3. Place fish in pan turning it several times to coat well with mixture.
4. Sprinkle with a mixture of the tomatoes and olives. Place a few thyme sprigs on top.
5. Cover tightly with a sheet of aluminum wrap.
6. Bake 1/2 hr. in a preheated oven at 180deg C or (350deg F).