2 cups ricotta
1 small onion, sliced
2 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
dash of pepper
1/2 cup parmigiano cheese, grated
2 to 3 tbsp. chopped parsley
1/2 lb. (220 gr.) agretti (sassola soda) washed and chopped
1 round roll of whole wheat puff pastry
1. Preheat oven to 375deg F (190deg C).
2. Line a pie pan with the pastry with edges hanging over.
3. Saute’ onion with the vegetable for 3-5 minutes.
4. Beat the ricotta with the parmigiano cheese and eggs until smooth. Season.
5. Fold in the parsley and agretti (salsa soda) until combined.
6. Transfer the mixture to the pastry lined pie pan. Smooth top.
7. Spritz a little olive oil over the top and bake for about 1/2 hr.
8. Cool for 5-10 minutes and serve. Good cold too.