I used a common 125gr. yogurt cup as a measuring cup
1 cup plain white yogurt
1 cup olive oil (1/2 butter good)
1 cup almond regular milk
3 cups all purpose flour
1/2 (yogurt cup) grated parmesan cheese (up to 1 cup OK)
2 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup almond flour
1 tsp. salt
2 medium zucchini cut ito small cubes
1 cubed carrot
grated rind of an organic lemon
FOR THE TOPPING: 1 medium sliced zucchini.
1. Mix the yogurt, eggs, milk and oil until combined.
2. Whisk or sift together the flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Mix into the above wet ingredients.
3. Beat in the parmesan, almond flour and lemon rind until mixture is smooth.
4. Fold in the cubed zucchini and carrots.
5. Transfer the mixture into a wax paper lined 22 cm pan with removable rim. Smooth over the top.
6. Arrange the sliced zucchini evenly over the top. Spritz a little olive oil over the zucchini.
7. Bake in a preheated 180deg C (370deg F) oven for 45-50 minutes or until done (check with toothpick).
8. Cool and serve. (good warm) (Freezes very well)