INGREDIENTS for TWO SERVINGS
1 1lb. (300-400 gr.) Sea Bream or similar fish
1 large fresh beet finely sliced
1 large (or two small) unpeeled organic apples (I used Rennet apples, a good baking apple that’s not too sweet)
a sprig of rosemary or thyme
1 small garlic clove
salt and pepper
1/4 cup dry white wine
1. Wash the cleaned fish inside out, pat dry.
2. Cover a baking pan with a large piece of parchment paper enough to wrap fish in. Grease with olive oil.
3. Salt and pepper inside of fish and add a sprig of rosemary and the garlic clove.
4. Cover pan with the sliced beets and chunks of unpeeled apple.
5. Place fish on top and pour over the wine. Salt and pepper.
6. Wrap half of overhanging parchment paper over fish. Tuck in sides as much as possible.
7. Bake 25-30 minutes in a preheated 375deg F (180deg C) oven or until fish is done.
8. Unwrap and serve with the apple beet sauce.