3 oz. baby spinach (about 2 cups lightly packed)
1/2 cup milk
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp. salt
FILLING AND TOPPING INGREDIENTS
1 cup soft fresh cheese (stracciatella, burrata etc.)
sliced cherry tomatoes
a few basil, mint leaves for garnish
1. Process the eggs with the milk and salt in a blender.
2. Add the flour and continue processing until smooth.
3. Incorporate the spinach continuing until batter is smooth.
4. Let batter rest in the fridge for half an hour.
5. Fry about 1/4th cups of batter on a lightly oiled pan (swirling to coat pan).
6. Turn over with a spatula to the other side and finish frying. (a couple of minutes)
7. Fill each crepe with a little of the cheese, fold into fourths and garnish.