10 medium eclair shells (see January, 2017 Eclair and Cream Puff recipe)
1/3 cup Bronte Pistachio butter
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
10 fresh strawberries thickly sliced
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
a few fish mint leaves
1. Remove a thin slice off each eclair. Scrape out a bit of the inside to make room for filling.
2. Fold the whipped cream into the pistachio butter until well combined.
3. Fill a pastry bag with a star tip with the prepared pistachio cream.
4. Pipe the pistachio cream into the eclair shells alternating with the sliced strawberries.
5. Sprinkle with the chopped pistachios and add a few mint leaves to decorate.