100 gr. dark chocolate
3 tbsp. cocoa + 3 1/2 tbsp. sugar
2 tbsp. coconut oil or butter
300 gr. cooked (or steamed) sweet potatoes, cooled
40 gr. sugar
40 gr. flour
40 gr. cornstarch
2 tsp. baking powder
50 gr. soft butter
fresh raspberries to decorate
1. melt dark chocolate, cocoa, sugar and first amount of butter in double boiler. Cool.
2. Puree’ the sweet potatoes. Set aside.
3. Beat the eggs and sugar until fluffy. Incorporate the butter.
4. Mix in the cooled chocolate mixture and sweet potato.
5. Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder together. Mix into the above mixture.
6. Pour the prepared batter into a small greased and wax paper lined cake pan.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until done (firm in center when pressed).