100 gr. butter (or 50 gr. butter plus 50 gr. coconut oil)
100 gr. sugar + 1/4 cup honey
Finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
130 gr. all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
250 gr. fresh papaya (about 1/2) finely chopped or coarsely grated
20 cm (8 inch) pan
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg.C (350 deg.F)
2. Line pan with buttered wax paper.
3. Beat butter with sugar in a medium bowl until fluffy. Beat in the lemon rind.
4. Beat in eggs one by one and lemon juice.
5. Mix in the flour sifted with baking powder.
5. Stir in the chopped fruit and transfer mixture to the prepared pan.
6. Bake for about 40-50 min. or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes
7. When cake is cooled, turn it out on a plate and dust with powdered sugar.