1 1/2 lb. (3/4 kg.) veal sirloin or tenderloin (in one piece)
1 quart (1 L.) salted water
1 c. dry white wine
1 stalk of celery
1 large bullion cube
For the sauce:
1 1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 can of tuna (in oil) 150 gr.
1 piece of anchovy
1 tsp. capers
1. Bring the salted water to a boil. Add everything except sauce.
2. Bring to a boil and simmer for 1 1/2 hrs. or 1 hr. in a pressure cooker.
3. Cool meat in its broth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Prepare the sauce:
1. Put all the sauce ingredients into a blender (drain oil from tuna).
2. Add a little of the cold broth (1/4 c.) and blend until smooth.
3. Remove meat from broth and slice very thinly.
4. Arrange slices on a large platter and pour sauce evenly over.
5. Decorate with lemon slices and capers. Keep chilled.