1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup almond or peanut butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup honey
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp. vanilla
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1 cup oatmeal flakes
1/2 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup chopped brazil nuts, pecans or nuts
1/4 tsp. each baking powder and baking soda
3 Tbsp. almond, oatmeal or regular milk
1 cup dried cranberries
optional: 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Cream butters and sugar and honey until fluffy.
2. Add egg and vanilla and beat well.
3. Combine dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients adding milk gradually.
4. Mix in the cranberries and chocolate chips if desired.
5. On a wax paper covered cookie sheet place heaping teaspoonfuls of the dough,
spreading them slightly with a spoon.
6. Bake at 375 deg.F.(180 deg.C.) about 10 to 12 minutes or slightly browned.
7. Allow cookies to cool about 5 min. before removing to a rack to cool completely.