1 cup finely crushed chocolate cookies (about 12-15)
1-2 tbsp. coconut or brown sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
2 tsp. gelatin powder dissolved in 1/4 cup cold water
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp. lemon juice
1 cup fresh blueberries pureed
3/4 cup fresh whipping cream whipped to soft peaks
1/4 cup Greek style yogurt
1. Mix together the crust ingredients.
2. Line the bottom of an 8 inch (18 cm.) cake pan with removable rim with parchment paper.
3. Press the crust mixture into the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan.
4. Place the pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
5. In the meantime start making the filling by pureeing the blueberries until smooth.
6. Bring the 1/2 cup water and sugar to a boil.
7. Mix in the gelatin mixture, lemon juice and 1/2 of the pureed blueberries. Simmer for 1 minute. Cool slightly.
8. Mix in the other half of the pureed blueberries and set aside.
9. Mix the yogurt into the whipped cream and fold this into the cooled blueberry mixture. Pour the finished blueberry filling into the chilled crust. cover with cling film and place in the refrigerator 8 hrs. or overnight until the filling is firmed up. Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan and remove the rim. Decorate with fresh berries and serve.